Liveweave now supports Emmet (formerly called Zen Coding). In order to make HTML and CSS coding faster, Emmet is probably the most popular library out there. So choosing it was a no-brainer! So how does it work? Simple.
- Write your Emmet code (in the HTML5 or CSS3 panels)
- Select your Emmet code
- Click [Ctrl] + E in keyboard if you are using Windows, or [Command] + E if you are using Mac OS X.
That’s it! You will see your code automatically becomes “expanded”. Emmet works for both HTML and CSS. And if are interested to learn more about it and how it works, here are a few resources:
- Emmet official website
- Goodbye, Zen Coding. Hello, Emmet! by Smashing magazine
- Zen Coding at Google Code
- 7 Awesome Emmet HTML Time-Saving Tips by Designshack